Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Percents,Fractions & Decimals W1 T4

4 comments:

1. Hello Ayla,
    I am Albin from Yaldhurst.
    This blog was really informative.
    You could have add some more definitions.
    ANyway I really liked your blog.
    Kind Regards
    Albin

ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ayla.
    Im Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model school.
    I really like this because it looks like you have put a lot of time into this and it shows because its really pretty and makes the slide POP so more people want to see it .

I am doing kind of the same thing but not really I use the grid method and stuff.

Maybe next time you could explain a bit more about this and how to do it .

Apart from that its great - Grace

ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ayla,
    My name is Chloe I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School!
    I really like how you did this because it looks like you spent ages making a high quality piece of work.

I really like how you have highlighted some of your work in a bright colour so I can see it. This reminds me of when I was doing fractions, it was really fun! Do you find this maths fun?

Maybe next time you could add least slides because I think it's a bit too much so shorten it a bit or try and put more in one slide?

Have you thought of explaining it a bit more? Just so we can understand why you are doing this etc..

Well done
    Kind regards
    - Chloe

ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Ayla my name is Angelina I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School.

Can I start by saying wow this DLO is amazing. I have always found percentages really difficult but after reading your slide I feel like understand it way more. I love this post because you have made is interesting by using colours and pictures to show your learning.

I can't really think of anything you could improve on but maybe you could add how you felt about this activity was id hard or easy for you? Other wise this post was brilliant, amazing I love it.

- Angelina

ReplyDelete