Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Ayla Wining Gold!

Winning Gold!

WALT: create mood in our writing.

I was at the Rio 2016 Olympic games, the crowd was very loud. I saw that my mum was happy as she was watching me. I know she was proud of me because she was smiling at me and she was so glad. I heard the crowd screaming, cheering and also yelling. I saw some bright lights and I saw cameras taking photos of us. I smelt smoke coming from the fireworks that lit up into the sky and  exploded with different colours, they were  blue, red,  green,  yellow and black. Also I felt the ground shaking and I could hear the fireworks exploding with loud bangs that were hurting my ears.

I was standing on the podium at the Rio 2016 Olympic games. I got to shake the person's hand and he gave me my medal, a bronze medal. When I got my medal I was smiling at my mum and she was proud of me. I felt so happy and proud of myself because I got a bronze medal at the Olympics!   

No comments:

Post a Comment