Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

yum yum


Screenshot 2016-06-15 at 9.55.09 AM.pngOne Morning we walked fast into Mr baxindine class and we grabbed our Chromebooks and i saw to boxes lying on top of the table with a sign above the boxes.  The sign said beware Mr goodwin.






My friend brooklyn grabbed a black bandana and tied it around my face so i could not see anything. I was so nervous that i was going to eat slimy and squishy stuff . So my friend brooklyn gave me a white cup and i did not know what was in it.  
JPEG Image

The scosche green jelly tasted delicious and it tasted like green lime . When i was about to eat the jelly i touched it and it felt wobbly so i ate it and it was lime jelly it tasted delicious. 
JPEG Image

My favorite part was when i ate the lime jelly and i was so scared that i was going to eat yeak stuff.
JPEG Image

No comments:

Post a Comment