Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

My letter to Mrs Stone

Dear Mrs Stone it is a privilege to be having you as my home class teacher for 2019.
This year as a year 8 student I would like to improve on finishing off all my work once a week,
I would also work hard towards being a better and cooperative leader. I hope being in your class is
really fun and also I would like to get to know team 5 students really well and take some time off to
learn more about reading books and explaining things better and also I would like to work on writing
 good stories that we or I could share to our homeclass or our literacy class.



Kia ora, kia orana my name is Ayla I come from the Cook Islands and my culture’s are niuean, American,Cook island Maori, Maori.I’m 12 years of age and this year I’m excited to be moving on to high school in 2020 next year.I’m the second eldest of 2 siblings which is my eldest sister Jorelle then me Ayla the second eldest and my baby brother Ocean Sol the youngest child. So in my family there’s me my sister and my baby brother. Which altogether there are 3 of us.

My favourite things to do during the summer and the winter is playing sports going out shopping celebrating our Cook Island tradition with my family and also focusing on finishing off my task from school. I love keeping up with people who have finished their work because it challenges me to do my best and being fast at finishing off my work just like playing sports correcting the mistakes I or other people do just like school work.



What are your goals for 2019?
This year my goals are to do my best at everything and to improve on every task I finish at home or
at school. I would also like to work on doing my best at writing and improving on writing things on my
blog during school and throughout the holidays and also publishing them on my blog for my teacher
and students from other schools to see. I would also like to improve on reading 2 books a month and
getting better at reading books with a clear voice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment