Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Around the world !!



Summary:  North America and Europe have many similarities. Back in time, Europe colonised North America. When Europe colonised North America, the Europeans brought their culture and languages to North America. Let's look at food for an example, Pizza was originated in Italy in Europe. America took pizza and made it and improvised the different flavours. Europe made their pizzas more traditional and hand made whereas America uses lots of different flavours. There are many more things about these two countries in my diagram!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Ayla, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School, or YMS for short.

    I really like the layout and colors that you chose. I also really like your title.

    This reminds when I did something similar studying some countries, it was fun.

    Next time you could have more fun with the font and the color, so you can still read it but it will be more fun and exciting.

    Did you have fun?

    Kind Regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete